For security reasons, all persons working or visiting the show, require a badge to enter the exhibit hall.
Exhibitor Badge registration is now open.
A link to the Exhibitor Registration site plus login instructions will be emailed to your exhibit booth contact by MicroSpec, our registration company. Watch for an email with the subject line Construct Canada 2017 – Exhibitor Badge Registration.
As badges are personalized, there will be no exchanging of badges at the Exhibitor Registration Desk.
An e-badge will be emailed to you in late November. Once you receive this email, click on the link to retrieve your badge in PDF format. (Please note: The badge will be sent to the email address linked to each individual registration). Print out and fold your e-badge as indicated and bring it with you to the show. When you arrive on-site, pick up a badge holder and insert your folded badge.
E-badges not received prior to the Show can be picked up onsite at the Exhibitor Registration Desk located on level 600 (South Building) during Move-in as well as the morning of the Show.
Move-In Badges & Hand Stamps
Each person on the show floor during move-in, must wear an exhibitor badge or check in with security to receive a hand stamp upon entry to the venue.
Exhibitor Registration Desk Hours (South Building):
Monday, November 27th 12:00 noon - 6:00pm
Tuesday, November 28th 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday, November 29th 6:30am - 5:00pm
Thursday, November 30th 6:30am - 5:00pm
Friday, December 1st 7:30am - 1:00pm
On-Site Registration: You may still register on-site, but we encourage you to pre-register online to avoid line-ups. BADGES WILL NOT BE MAILED IN ADVANCE OF THE SHOW. If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Tori Wines, Operations Coordinator at email@example.com or Tel: 416-512-3819.
For information on Attendee badges please visit the Attendee Badges page.
International Exhibitor Steps for Badges and Letters of Invitation for the Visa Process to Travel to Canada
Five Easy Steps:
- Exhibit at The Buildings Show and Badge Request.
International Exhibitors must contact their sales representative to secure exhibit space. Once the exhibit space is confirmed and paid in full, the exhibiting company contact will receive a link to the exhibitor badge request through the Exhibitor Portal.
- Check the Visa requirements for your specific country.
Please confirm the Visa requirement for entry into Canada. Click here to link to Citizenship and Immigration Canada for information on “Visiting Canada: Business Visitors”
- Letter of Invitation Request.
Through the Exhibitor Portal, the Letter of Invitation can be requested by checking the appropriate box at the time of submitting the names for the badges for each person of the exhibiting company. The letter of invitation will be processed once all information is provided through the exhibitor portal.
Note: Agents may use the Visa Invitation Letter Request Form to collect the details of each exhibitor attending the Show. Exhibitors must provide a scan copy of the passports for all applicants (and Visa Invitation Letter Request Form, if available) at the time of request of the letter of invitation.
- If you require a Visa, you must apply for an entry Visa through the Canadian Embassy in your country.
Please contact your sales representative to confirm entry into Canada and participation in the Show. If you are having any difficulties in receiving a travel visa, please notify your sales representative as soon as possible.
- Once you have completed your registration and have started your visa application, you may arrange your accommodations.
Further Show special hotel rate information are available online.
Terms and Conditions:
- Exhibitor’s participation invoice must be paid in full prior to requesting the visa invitation letter.
- Invitation letter request must be submitted 60 days prior to the show date.
- The organizers, Informa Canada, will not be responsible for the issuing of the entry visa to Canada. The Canadian visa authorities have the rights to accept or reject the entry of any applicants.
- It is agreed that all expenses for travelling, accommodation as well as accident and illness insurance or any health related cost will be covered entirely by the exhibiting company.
- Upon receipt, this form will be duly examined and processed by Informa Canada and trade organizer reserves the rights to decline a request which seems inappropriate to the objectives of the event.
- The form must be completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with attached scanned copy of the passport of authorized staff/ personnel attending the show on behalf of the exhibiting company.
- Starting your Registration and Visa process early.
- Consulting with the Canadian Embassy in your country and the web site for current Visa application requirements.
- When applying for your Visa, include evidence of previous trips to Canada and include proof of intent of returning to your country. Apply for your Visa with all required documents.
- If your visa application process takes longer than 15 working days, notify your sales representative via email.
- To facilitate your visit, contact the Trade Officer, Building Sector, at the Canadian Consulate office in your country to discuss potential trade mission opportunities. Click here to visit the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada web site.
- If your visa application requires more than 6 weeks, please note we will require up to 10 days to process the Letter of Invitation in a timely manner.
- Do not travel to Canada, or make travel arrangements, without proper entry documentation.